Please send all inquiries and resumes to:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be professional with good communication skills and must be able to perform general administrative support duties. Timely and accurate work is necessary to effectively discharge the duties of this position. This position reports directly to the Assistant Property Manager and the Property Manager. A full working knowledge of the EverWest Property Management Policies and Procedures Manual is required in order to ensure compliance thereof.
The following list of responsibilities for the TSC/Admin Assistant position should be viewed as the minimum expectation and not an exhaustive list. Job functions may be added or deleted from this job description as necessary, depending on the level of staffing at the property.
- Act as an effective liaison between tenants, engineers, and managers (including property manager, operations manager and assistant property manager, if applicable) by communicating proper information and ensuring tenant requests are responded to in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide direct administrative support to managers and engineers including answering and directing calls, greeting visitors, ordering supplies, maintaining files, producing and distributing forms/contracts, preparing and distributing correspondence, preparing expense reports, preparing and distributing mail, scheduling and coordinating meetings, etc.
- Prepare payables by coding invoices in AvidX, check for accuracy, obtain approval(s).
- Collect W-9 forms for input by accounting staff.
- Collect lien waivers for applicable invoices as directed by managers.
- Print Aged Delinquency report on the designated day each month and send out delinquency correspondence when directed by managers.
- Run monthly rent rolls for review and approval by managers.
- Prepare Tenant Adjustment forms for all bill backs to tenants.
- Assist team members with budget preparation for the property as requested by managers.
- Handle all calls regarding maintenance, cleaning or any problem with tenants or vendors that may arise.
- Distribute and follow up on work orders to appropriate staff.
- Review work orders daily in IMPAK noting completion times or dates if beyond acceptable limits. Work with engineering staff to ensure discrepancies and address in next staff meeting.
- Ensure all tenant and vendor contact information is accurate and completed in all building systems.
- Coordinate any special cleaning needs with janitorial company.
- Assist with the security officers at the property by communicating building procedures, and daily and nightly events and clearances.
- Conduct periodic property inspections to ensure property is clean, operating properly, and any new items addressed by the appropriate staff or vendor in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Assist with scheduling contractor work throughout the building and accurately communicated impact to tenants.
- Oversee all aspects of the card access system. Handle all tenant and vendor requests relating to building/parking access cards.
- Maintain and keep current, all tenant and vendor certificates of insurance in IMPAK or approved COI tracking form and run a report monthly for inclusion with the monthly reports.
- Update tenant, vendor and emergency contact lists as changes occur.
- Assist Leasing Agents as needed.
- Any and all other duties as assigned by managers.
If employed in Colorado, the salary for this position generally ranges between $45,000 and $48,000. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the stated range based on various factors including, among other factors, location, education and training, experience, internal pay alignment, and performance. A potential new employee’s salary history will not be used in compensation decisions. Many candidates’ compensation will start in the bottom half of the stated range. This role is also eligible to participate in a merit-based annual bonus award. In addition, EverWest provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO). This information is provided in connection with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, and similar positions located outside of Colorado may or may not necessarily receive the same compensation.
- Provide superior customer service to all tenants at all times.
- Answer incoming phone calls, greet tenants visiting the management office, and handle tenant issues and work orders.
- Keep managers informed of activities and events involving tenants.
- Review, update and revise the Tenant Handbook as necessary. Coordinate distribution of updates or revisions to all tenants.
- Prepare tenant correspondence as directed by managers regarding building holidays, upcoming events, etc.
- Assist with all Tenant Move-In/Move-Out arrangements, notifications, authorizations, and collect certificates of insurance as necessary. Ensure all items on the Tenant Move In Checklist are completed for each new tenant.
- Keep Emergency Procedures Plan up-do-date, ensuring all tenants have a copy of the plan.
- Coordinate annual fire warden training and evacuation drills.
- Assist with preparation and organization of all tenant events, including welcome gifts, lobby events, food trucks, etc.
- Prepare and/or proof read monthly newsletter (if applicable).
EverWest is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.