- Fulltime Please send inquiries and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal candidates, please apply by May 15th
The Valuation Analyst will report to the Senior Director of Valuations. This individual will be responsible for assisting in the administration of the quarterly appraisal process, the review and analysis of Argus cash flow models and managing ad hoc valuation-related projects and requests from internal teams (accounting, asset management and portfolio management). This position is best suited for someone who understands discounted cash flows, has excellent project management and communication skills and is a detail-oriented problem solver.
• Assist in administering the quarterly appraisal process for real estate assets including bidding and engaging appraisals, compiling and providing data to appraisers, coordinating calls and managing file organization.
• Assist in review and analysis of Argus cash flow models for determination of quarterly valuations and assist in presenting the results to senior leadership.
• Assist in calculating and analyzing valuation impact on performance returns on a quarterly basis and providing expectations for senior leadership.
• Manage ad-hoc requests from internal teams (accounting, asset management, portfolio management) related to valuations.
• Liaise with internal teams (acquisitions and asset management) to manage market data across multiple geographic markets, including comprehensive sales comp information.
• Finance, real estate, accounting, or math academic background preferred.
• Solid analytical/logical mindset and attention to detail.
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Knowledge of Argus Enterprise is preferred.
• Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (clear, concise, and confident).
• Ability to manage internal and external relationships.
• Team minded.
• Solid project planning, organization, and time management skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines ensuring high quality reports.
If employed in Colorado, the salary for this position generally ranges between 70,000 and 80,000. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the stated range based on various factors including, among other factors, location, education and training, experience, internal pay alignment, and performance. A potential new employee’s salary history will not be used in compensation decisions. Many candidates’ compensation will start in the bottom half of the stated range. This role is also eligible to participate in a merit-based annual bonus award. In addition, EverWest provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and PTO. This
information is provided in connection with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, and similar positions located outside of Colorado may or may not necessarily receive the same compensation.
EverWest is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.