- Fulltime To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to: Giovanny.email@example.com
This position will report to the Accounts Payable Manager (AP Manager) and support the entire company through effective invoice and payment processing. The AP specialist will also be responsible for vendor maintenance and relations while supporting internal stakeholders with AP processing.
- Review the invoice process within the accounts payable system and timely address any issues flagged by the system, including but not limited to; duplicate invoice research, missing information, new vendor set up requirement, and revised invoice entry.
- Assist with problem resolution including, but not limited to: payment issues, vendor statement research, duplicate payments.
- Assist with state and federal tax filings for approximately 75 entities - prepare electronic and paper filings via certified mail, and update tracking system.
- Vendor management – Review vendor setup requests within the accounts payable and accounting systems, to ensure proper and timely setup.
- Support AP Manager with year-end 1099 process - assist in printing and mailing all 1099s.
- Serve as back-up for weekly check runs and employee expense reports – review coding, approval verification, payment processing.
- Assist with process improvements initiatives within the accounts payable team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; accounting/finance majors preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of accounts payable experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, with attention to detail and an ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Intermediate Excel skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office; MRI accounting software and Avid accounts payable system, or equivalent experience with enterprise accounting systems.
Salary and Benefits
The salary for this position generally ranges between $45,000 and $65,000. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the stated range based on various factors including, among other factors, location, education and training, experience, internal pay alignment, and performance. A potential new employee’s salary history will not be used in compensation decisions. Many candidates’ compensation will start in the bottom half of the stated range. This role is also eligible to participate in a merit-based annual bonus program, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, long and short-term disability, 401K plan, and PTO. This information is provided in connection with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, and similar positions located outside of Colorado may or may not necessarily receive the same compensation.
EverWest is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.