EverWest Real Estate Investors is a Denver-based, fully-integrated private real estate investment manager and operating company. With more than $3.5 billion in assets under management across office, industrial, multifamily, development, structured finance and specialty investments located throughout the United States. EverWest serves a variety of institutional investment management clients through joint ventures, separate accounts, open and closed-end commingled funds. EverWest is based in Denver with regional offices in Southern California, Northern California, New York and Charlotte. EverWest is the wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary of GWL Realty Advisors, a large Canadian real estate investment advisor.
We are seeking an Analyst/Associate to join the Acquisitions team. The position will support the Acquisitions Director in the Central Region and will be involved in all acquisition efforts in the central region. The position requires a variety of skills and the ideal candidate will have 2+ years working in real estate, banking or finance.
The position is full time and based in our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado.
- Analyze direct property equity investment opportunities using Argus and Excel
- Research markets and comparables needed to support underwriting
- Prepare investment briefs and investment memorandums for internal committee meetings and external client review
- Research markets and engage brokerage networks to compile analytics encompassing market fundamentals and sale/lease comps needed to support valuation underwriting
- Assist in coordinating due diligence, financings, and closings for active investments
- Work with various internal departments throughout the due diligence period
- Required Travel up to 20%
Salary and Benefits:
- 2+ years work experience in real estate, finance or investment banking
- Excellent quantitative abilities including technical knowledge of real estate finance concepts
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal committees, partners, brokers, attorneys and consultants
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Argus
- Proven ability to absorb complex material and produce timely, accurate, insightful and concise work product
- High level of initiative and strong work ethic; willing to work late hours and weekends as needed
- Strong consideration for candidates with extensive Argus and Excel modeling experience for multiple property types.
If employed in Colorado, the salary for this position generally ranges between $65k and $125k. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the stated range based on various factors including, among other factors, location, education and training, experience, internal pay alignment, and performance. A potential new employee’s salary history will not be used in compensation decisions. Many candidates’ compensation will start in the bottom half of the stated range. This role is also eligible to participate in a merit-based annual bonus award. In addition, EverWest provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and PTO. This information is provided in connection with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, and similar positions located outside of Colorado may or may not necessarily receive the same compensation.
EverWest is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.