- Organize and initiate the employee employment life-cycle efforts from posting job vacancies, scheduling interviews, onboarding new hires to offboarding, and conducting exit survey sessions.
- Edits, processes, and ensures approval of employee timecards, as well as enters time-off requests in time and attendance software system.
- Coordinate and submit semi-monthly payroll reporting to Corporate Accounting.
- Maintain employee data in HRIS system (new hires, promotions, terminations, department codes, reclassifications, etc.).
- Handle employment-related inquiries, providing broad Human Resources support to the organization.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include mandatory anti-harassment and bias training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams, and certifications.
- Maintain new hire and annual open enrollment period by distributing materials and assisting with effective communication of benefit plans and changes.
- Maintain relevant personnel files, government identification documentation, and communications to ensure adherence with retention guidelines.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations for posters, new hire documentation, and other required notifications.
- Responds to periodic employment verification requests.
- Responds to and tracks unemployment claims with appropriate personnel.
- Assists with employee compensation analysis, reporting, and other ad hoc projects throughout the year.
- Assists with benefit questions/issues and partners with benefits representative on health care and various leaves of absence to ensure accurate recordkeeping.
- Assist in development and implementation of HR policies.
- Contribute and support Human Resources projects and initiatives including, performance reviews, ad hoc training, and policy updates, etc.
- Provide suggestions and support with activities that drive employee engagement, talent development, and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives.
- Actively seeks knowledge of HR trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies to enhance personal growth.
- Promotes an efficient, problem-solving, and continuous improvement mindset
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree with focus on human resources, business administration, human resource analytics, labor relations, or similar area
- SHRM-CP/SCP certification a plus.
- Minimum 3 years progressive experience in human resource support or administrative roles handling confidential employee data and inquiries.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience creating and analyzing data and reporting from HRIS and payroll systems.
This salary range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs and other considerations permitted by law. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the stated range based on various factors including, among other factors, location, education and training, experience, internal pay alignment, and performance. A potential new employee’s salary history will not be used in compensation decisions. Many candidates’ compensation will start in the bottom half of the stated range. This role is also eligible to participate in a merit-based annual bonus program, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, long and short-term disability, 401K plan, and PTO. This information is provided in connection with the active Equal Pay states (Colorado, New York City, and California), and similar positions located outside of these areas may or may not necessarily receive the same compensation.