JAY ALEXANDER, EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, CHIEF INVESTMENT OFFICER, LEADS EVERWEST’S INVESTMENT STRATEGY, RESEARCH, AND IS HEAD OF PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT. JAY IS A MEMBER OF EVERWEST’S EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP TEAM AND A VOTING MEMBER ON EVERWEST’S INVESTMENT COMMITTEE.
28 years in real estate investment management, including 26 years in institutional portfolio management. Throughout his career, Jay has overseen the investment in, and managed over $12 billion in real estate encompassing over 1200 investments and 20 different investment programs.
- BlackRock – Managing Director & Chief Investment Officer, Real Estate Equity
- Principal Financial Group – Managing Director & Senior Portfolio Manager
- Indiana University – M.B.A. in Finance with a concentration in Real Estate
- DePauw University – B.A. in Economics
- Pension Real Estate Association
- Texas Christian University (TCU) Real Estate Advisory Board Member