2130-2140 West Fulton Street
2130-2140 West Fulton Street consists of two buildings: The older, 2140, was built in 1890: the newer, 2130, was built in 1923. In 2003/2004, the buildings underwent renovations and were converted into the loft-office/flex layout we have today. The two vintage creative office buildings, connected via an interior corridor, contain approximately 49,683 square feet. The properties are located in the heart of the Kinzie Corridor and approximately 0.75 miles due west of Chicago's rapidly developing Fulton Market.