Tom is based in EverWest’s Chicago office where he directs our investment activities in the Midwest region.
A member of the investment committee, Tom has over 30 years of experience in commercial real estate. Tom joined EverWest's predecessor entity in 2005. He is responsible for acquisitions, business development and the oversight of all aspects of EverWest's investment activities in the MidWest.
- Headed Citigroup’s new business development and investments in the Central Region of the United States and Canada.
- Was directly involved in real estate investments in excess of $2 billion through origination, asset management and/or asset dispositions.
- Citigroup Investments - Second Vice President
- Travelers Insurance - Second Vice President
- Arizona State University - B.A. with a concentration in Finance
- The Chicago Development Council