Tom is responsible for the facility operations and oversight of the engineering staff for Panorama Corporate Center, a six building Office Park in the south Denver Metro area.
Tom is involved in project management of tenant and building improvements as well as budgeting and implementing new cost saving measures in order to increase the energy efficiencies of the property.
- 20 years with the Panorama portfolio working with prior ownerships groups (CarrAmerica Realty, Equity Office and Miller Global/Vector Property Services).
- BOMA International Real Property Administrator (RPA)
- Facilities Management Administrator (FMA)
- Systems Maintenance Administrator (SMA)
- BOAC (Building Operators Association of Colorado)