Stephen W. Schovee
Stephen Schovee has held entrepreneurial, senior management, and investment management positions in high growth technology oriented service companies and in venture capital firms for 27 years.
Stephen has been a co-Founder of two public companies and Chairman of a third. He was a General Partner in eight venture capital funds between 1987 and 2004.
- OneComm Corporation - co-Founder & CEO
- Verio, Inc. - co-Founder & Investor
- Alpine Access, Inc. - Chairman
- Telecom Partners, LLC - Managing Member
- MBMS LLC - Lead
- Wharton School - M.B.A.
- Bucknell University - B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Fertility Lab Sciences - Advisor
- Advisory Board for Q Advisors - Chairman
- CoreDial - Board Member