Paul heads the finance department for EverWest and its subsidiaries.
Paul joined EverWest in 2014 and is a member of the investment committee.
- Built teams and systems to enable EverWest’s growth from operator to advisor.
- Executed project financing for over 50 transactions with a combined value of $5 billion.
- Built finance and asset management teams that managed the development or redevelopment of 35 retail and mixed-use projects, exceeding $3 billion.
- Managed capital raise and investor relations for $500 million discretionary fund.
- Managed real estate operating company through recession and enabled 50% growth over three years.
- Vail Resorts Real Estate & Vail Resorts Retail - Chief Financial Officer
- Madison Marquette - Chief Financial Officer
- Marriott International - Vice President of Corporate Accounting
- Arthur Andersen
- Manchester University - Honors Degree in Physics
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Accountant in England & Wales
- Big City Mountaineers - Advisory Board Chair