Matt’s focus is the accounting and reporting for properties and fund-level assets within the EverWest Portfolio.
Matt joined EverWest in 2018 with over 8 years’ experience in real estate accounting. As Accounting Manager he directly manages the property accounting report review process, building financial status, and oversees property accountants for the assigned funds. This position also provides training and support across the development, and maintains the associated fund accounting records.
- Directly involved in the closing of over $1.5 billion worth of commercial real estate financings.
- Great-West Financial – Mortgage Originations
- HFF – Debt and Equity Placement
- University of Denver – Master’s in Real Estate and Construction Management
- University Colorado – Bachelor’s in Economics
- Daniel Keating Foundation - Volunteer