Joe is responsible for origination, structuring, execution and portfolio management of all subordinated debt investments and related client accounts.
Joe joined EverWest and its predecessor entity in 2011 and is an active member of the firm’s fund structuring and institutional client account initiatives.
- Raised and structured a €300m European CLO and €750m European Mezzanine Fund
- Structured, and closed, over $2 billion in subordinated debt
- Led the subordinated debt financing of the 40-story luxury apartment tower in Seattle, WA (currently under construction)
- Permira Advisors—Portfolio Manager and Senior Credit Analyst
- CIBC World Markets—Leveraged Finance Group (US and UK)
- University of Louisville—B.S. in Finance and Business Administration
- Colorado State University Veterinary Teaching Hospital—Volunteer