Erik is based in EverWest's Irvine office where he directs our investment activities for the Southern California region.
Erik joined EverWest's predecessor entity in 2011 and is responsible for acquisitions, business development, and the oversight of all aspects of the firm's investment activities for his region.
- Orchestrated the acquisition, operation and disposition of 47 assets comprised of approximately 900,000 square feet of value-add office properties in California and Arizona.
- Involved with the operations, marketing and leasing of over 8 million square feet of commercial properties.
- Acquisition and disposition of over 5 million square feet of industrial quality business/industrial parks and Class A, CBD and suburban office assets.
- Professional Real Estate Services, Inc. - Director - Investment Management
- GW Realty, Inc. - Principal/President
- Newport Capital Advisors - Principal
- Charles Dunn Company - Director - Investment Properties
- Kilroy Realty Corporation - Leasing Manager/Asset Manager
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo - Natural Resources Management
- California Real Estate Sales License